Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I was wondering if there are any recommendations for a good tuner in norcal that can tune with the cobb accesport. Also back in my subie days I was Equilibrium Tuning was known for their tunes. I heard they tune evos too but havent heard to many stories on that. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try those out. I really want a tune. I have a tbe with aem intake and gonna put in ets 3.5 intercooler wit piping kit a grimspeed bcs. What else should i do to max my gains with the stock turbo?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
i was looking for a norcal tuner too.. i was hoping there would be something closer to sacramento...
I know there's a new shop in SAC that specializes in EVOs. I'll find the info and PM.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hello. I was wondering if there are any recommendations for a good tuner in norcal that can tune with the cobb accesport. Also back in my subie days I was Equilibrium Tuning was known for their tunes. I heard they tune evos too but havent heard to many stories on that. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything. Thanks.
I would talk to EQ if you're set on COBB and you're really close to Fairfield. I've had a couple things installed there, and they do clean work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone? I know works and fftec dont tune with the accessport. I might try eq tuning in fairfield. They say they do and ed the tuner is known but with subbies. Not much with evos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts