Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna start tuning my evo tomorrow and just a little nervous. I'm gonna have the the widband on the down pipe tomorrow and then install the test pipe. Just a little nervous about it. Any help or just details on it would be appreciated. I've also bin reading merlin's guide to as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know if we mention Evan's Performance Academy here. I bought a subscription for Evo tuning videos, and find that it was well worth the cost. Get the % difference between AFRMap and AFR gauge reading in MegalogviewerHD and make your % adjustments on Calibration fuel map. Megalogviewer spits out averages for Z axis data when you are looking for Load vs RPM vs AFR or any other Z data for that matter. Good luck!

·
[E-Tuner]
15,863 Posts
Dont worry about trying to the get the AFR map close to the actual AFR, its a waste of time. The High Octane fuel map is simply just an increment and decrement function. Just use the fuel map to get your AFR close to the target you want. I recommend doing that after you have boost hitting your target, prior to that, just leave the AFR rich for safety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts