Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 gsr self tuning noob - Tp, Cbe, intake, uicp, GM 3 port and crushed BOV
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've switched over to a 3 port and now when I go and log files and do a WOT I see the wgdc go from 30 to 113
Edit: figured it out using rax now to log now I'm gonna use this thread for myself to keep track of all the stuff I find out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So I've switched over to a 3 port and now when I go and log files and do a WOT I see the wgdc go from 30 to 113
Is the ECU tuned properly after installing the 3-port? Please note that WOT must be done after tuning the ECU to fit the 3-port. If not, the boost pressure will be excessive.

Reactions: Lunasbuild

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the ECU tuned properly after installing the 3-port? Please note that WOT must be done after tuning the ECU to fit the 3-port. If not, the boost pressure will be excessive.
Ok got it I'll make sure to do that. Bin self tuning myself so just following everything I can that I find on the forms and followings Merlin's guide. I just got the rax program today since mode23 wasn't really working out so good for me.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it possible to have tephra and not even be in the first map selected. What I mean is is there a 0 map where everything is just on the stock set up

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I can't figure out what's wrong with my tune.i even put the wgdc to all 0 and I still hit 31 psi and I followed Golden's thread and I still get dial anything in right

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well figured the issue I wasn't on the right map😆
Now it's time to learn how to set up my wgdc so that when I hit 24 psi it smacks me in the face.if anyone could me with that. It would very appreciated.bin logging every pull just doesn't feel right

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I figured out why it was so lean I guess it's my maf scaling. So my buddy said to just max it out and bam it fixed it. Now I just got to dial on the other stuff with the wgdc and boost and timing .

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well another think I learned was I kept hitting the torque limiter. So I did some more reading and went ahead and disabled all the dtc codes I don't need.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It super werid it starts nice and rich around 11.4 and then it just goes up to 17 at 3000k

·
Registered
44 Posts
By chance do you have an Innovate Wideband gauge for logging AFR onto your tactrix? I can't seem to log AFR to the SD card with my AEM X series that i wired a 2.5mm jack from the guage.

I know I wired it correctly cause i can log my AFR on my laptop when I plug the 2.5mm jack to a RS232 DB9 to USB. but would love to be able to just standalone log that to the SD card.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
By chance do you have an Innovate Wideband gauge for logging AFR onto your tactrix? I can't seem to log AFR to the SD card with my AEM X series that i wired a 2.5mm jack from the guage.

I know I wired it correctly cause i can log my AFR on my laptop when I plug the 2.5mm jack to a RS232 DB9 to USB. but would love to be able to just standalone log that to the SD card.
I have a aem wideband. I don't know about how to log the wideband with a SD card

1 - 20 of 22 Posts