Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i'll try it. I don't know if it will work though, its just a rounded piece of metal at this point not much to grip

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Muteki...never again... Ironically I was taking the wheels off to adjust my coils, and then reinstall the wheels with brand new project kics lugs. go figure..

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
the socket you have for those lugs doesn't work on the remaining piece? at first glance it looks like it might.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Any local tire shop should have a lug nut remover. When I lost my key I had to go take them to get them removed.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Get Gorilla lugs... they are STEEL not aluminum. I never get why people get light lugs. You save a whole .8 oz of rotating weight total... seems like waste then to get damaged wheels to get the aluminum ones out.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Otherwise you got to drill the stud out progressively. I would tape up the wheels and cover it to not damage it. Then get some Cobalt drill bits and drill it progressively lubricating the drill bit oil. Then gently remove it. It will take a 1-2 hours to do it right and not fuck it up more.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.