Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
NICEEEEEE, that thing looks real good... seeing the pic of the rims alone i was like wtf ghey.... but now i seen them on the car they look perfect... whats the lip 4''?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NICEEEEEE, that thing looks real good... seeing the pic of the rims alone i was like wtf ghey.... but now i seen them on the car they look perfect... whats the lip 4''?
Thank you. they are the only wheels and polish is the only finish that I would do on a red car. lip is 3"

do you have to runs spacers with those rims??
10mm??
front 15mm to clear BBK. rear none.

Luckyyyyyyyy
just saved money, anyone can do it :)

Thanks!

my thoughts exactly. How long did all this take?
Ordered everything in less than 3 days. Installed Everything as soon as everything came in.

This is Stage 1 for the car now complete. Next is Varis Wide Body with CCW Classics or CCW LM20's 18 x 12 all around neo chrome center caps, polish face, neo chrome lip. Then maybe a GT35R twin scroll turbo. <<< all mentioned would be stage 2 done by the end of this year.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :shades:

·
[Local Team Member], aka JDAVID-EVO X
16,650 Posts
No feeling those rims :p

Welcome to the Voltex Lip Club hehehe...

When you work on the car, you save a lot in labor, you get to know your car better, you learn shit and get all dirty YAYY!! :)

Nice Work :p

edited; fix your pix it takes a lot of concentration to see them :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.