Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dude (who happens to be a 1-upper and a know-it-all) just told me I look at the forums because I'm trying to build my Ego to match my Evo, or some shit like that. And then he said something about me trying to un-naturally aspirate the car. I was confused. I think he gave me an aneurism. I like turtles...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I know. I was being facetious. But his statement caused me to turn my head sideways like a dog does when they hear something loud or annoying or high pitched. Stupid people need to be shot on sight. The pollution that comes out of their mouth causes more damage than smog.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just keep talking to them to see how deep they can dig before I bury them in their own hole. Most of the time their reactions are priceless and worth the headache they cause initially. I love when they try to dig themselves out and just end up making it worse. Especially this guy. Omg the stories I could tell you about our convos. Especially the SST vs 5 Speed. Those are my favorites. Lol.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Yeah, I've never heard the fucktarded words, "unnaturally apirated." We mostly say things like,"forced induction," or "turbocharged/supercharged."

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sounds like he might be related to this guy from '08:
Guy: nice, brand new?
me: yup
guy: is that the twin turbo one? cuz, ya know, they got a twin turbo one
me: ...naw man this just has one turbo.
guy: oh... -_- you shoulda got the twin turbo one.
*jumped back into his charger and took off*

he was actually just a nice, sadly misinformed guy, til that last comment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts