Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading in this week to get that UNIChip install done through Perrin! Really looking forward to seeing how well this solution pans out. I am one picky S.O.B when it comes to ECU solutions, and I have some high expectations! Be looking for an early review, and maybe a how to on the install, later this week!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
approx performance gains expected?

·
Registered
567 Posts
def' interested as well. With all this talk of warranties being voided by smart 'techs it makes the most sense. This is my first 'new' car and the last thing I want to do is void the so called "warranty". I'm also looking into ProCede. The Accessport is out...can't risk it

·
[Elite Merchant], [Manufacturer]
697 Posts
Thanks guys and PDXEVo looking forward to getting you dialed in later this week. Plus when you are there you can check out the new exhaust pieces, etc.

having driven my car a bunch with the software on it, I can say that the difference is HUGE and there are no CEL's or other calamities. It will be very kool

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
def' interested as well. With all this talk of warranties being voided by smart 'techs it makes the most sense. This is my first 'new' car and the last thing I want to do is void the so called "warranty". I'm also looking into ProCede. The Accessport is out...can't risk it
I thought the Accessport was still being developed?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.