Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
24,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of us have heard January, others have been told March.

What have you been told the US release date for the Evo X was going to be? How reliable is your source?

My money is on March.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Not an issue... rather the GSR's are the first to go out, so the factory is tooled and setup (kaizen style) to rapidly finish the GSR orders first and then bang out the MR orders. Remember, 150 countries have orders on hand and Mitsubishi is only using 2 factories to output these cars. This isn't 'Gung Ho'. LoL.

·
Registered
38 Posts
god-dammit! :wallbash: :computermad: I WANT MY EVO NOW!

Those MR's are late due to TC-SST fine tunning according to a motortrend article in this months issue. They reported some lag off the line in all dual clutch versions.

why do i get the feeling these dealers are going to rape me above MSRP.....i mean yea, its legal for them to charge anything they want but 10k over msrp!? thats absurd...:rant:

im just bitter about the last post i guess...50k for an MR? if thats what they wanna charge me for an Evo i'll be on the five-o-clock news in march.:uzi:

:inout:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.