Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Sick! Does it actually cover the factory badge? Or was there some modifications done to it?

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
So you actually have to remove the factory center piece and use this as replacement? I'm trying to look for one that also has the hole predrilled for tow hook, any idea?

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you actually have to remove the factory center piece and use this as replacement? I'm trying to look for one that also has the hole predrilled for tow hook, any idea?
Yup and this does for your JDM crash beam, would be perfect, I gotta drill mine haha.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks awesome, any fitment issues?
where the emblem is, resembles a shark tooth imo Lol
Nope 10/10 piece:rock:
And i agree haha, just seems cleaner than no emblem or the ugly chrome one MR's come with.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good!

You need to sort out the grill surround at the top though......the tabs don't look to be sitting in the bumper porperly ;)
Thanks! and there was some cutting to make it fit, but it didn't take long enough to really concern me.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks really good LMK when you want that Full carbon trunk and Hood To go along with that Varis theme. LOL
Thanks man!
Haha working on it, fq400 kit might come first, kinda wanna just run the skirts and rear bumper.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I really like it, too bad they do not make it for the 09Ver........only one of their demo car have one!

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
should make it without the tooth as well. I like the clean look.
There are options out there for this, not a fan of the badge or that so for me this was perfect.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts