Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife decide that she wants a Veloster Turbo, they are not out yet but been reading up on them seem like going to be fun little ride. i cant seem to find any specs on the engine internals or what turbo they are going to run. I'm curious to see what they put in this 1.6L and what boost the running. believe the estimated hp is 138 for the NA and 201hp for the turbo verision.

Anyone else following Hyundai's new turbo?

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Yes, good stuff. The new 2.0 GC is using a twin scroll making near EVO power. 274hp and 275ft/lbs.

I am trying to talk my brother into the VELOSTER turbo. I don't know any turbo specs or guts though.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think what caught my eye is that you can order it in matted Gray!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hyundai veloster

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hyundai veloster

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hyundai

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
It's a nice little car!! I like the center rear exhaust out the factory. Hyundai has been stepping it up lately! This year though, it looks like they aren't holding any punches.lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sean,

do you know whats under the hood on the US 2013 VT like the Turbo model/size and internals?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I actually have a bunch of info but I dont have it on hand nor know how detailed it is, I'll try and dig it up for ya!
:+1: I'm curious to know the details myself.lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
damn! op is going to be disappointed when his doesn't look like that lol

Lol ill stick to my evox planning to get this for the wife.

But she will need a A pillar gauge pod... cough...sean.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.