Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in my garage so why not....

Looking for an LED tailights but I can't find any good one.

Smoke tailights
VHT 1 coat only, wet sand 3x, clear coat 3x, compound/polish 2x

Smoke sidemarker
VHT 1 coat,2x clear coat

Smoke 3rd Brakelights
VHT 1 coat,2x clear coat

PlastiDip Hood/side vents.
2coats PlastiDip, clear coat 2x.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Looks good, i would defently wetsand them abit more though and use a good polishing compound to get that orange peal effect out of there.

Here is how mine looked after wetsanding with i think 2000 grit and 4 coats of polishing compound and 4 coats of wax.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good, i would defently wetsand them abit more though and use a good polishing compound to get that orange peal effect out of there.

Here is how mine looked after wetsanding with i think 2000 grit and 4 coats of polishing compound and 4 coats of wax.

I used 1500 and 2000grit. In your last polishing did you still cleacoted it again or not any more. I'm gonna polish it again but I need to use the car and it is always raining.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hood and vent pieces look good! Where all of the pieces u plastidipped the same color as the car?

I've be considering blacking out my oem red tails. I still like the look of my ralliart tails to.

·
Registered
982 Posts
It looks good regardless. Shoot me your PayPal to.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Those black tails look sick..I wish it wasn't illegal here in Cali though. ftl

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.