Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're from MD or nearby States and looking for an unadulterated evo. This is the best thing you can find in the lower 48.

I traded my 2014 Evo X SSP Cosmic Blue for an awd limited premium sienna. Never modded, never raced, fastest I've run it is 80 mph at i95 for few seconds, all stock from head to toe. I used it going to work with my couple of months old son to be dropped off his nanny near my office (you can imagine how careful I drove this). Became a garage queen since October last year with the occasional weekend drive. Complete service record (carfax) using Mobil 1 full synthetic (I demanded the dealership to use Mobil 1). Bought brand new from FitzMall Mitsubishi on May 2014 but have to let go today for a growing family (I literally shed a tear to do this) after 46k miles.

The only thing not original are the tires, oil, oil filter, gas, brake pads and battery ?. I traded it at Koons Westminster. If you happen to buy this baby, please take good care of her and let me know. I have some free gifts for you which I intended to put on her but never did.

Thanks. I try to post some pics later.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add, I bought a 10-year warranty for this baby when I got her from the dealership. I'm not sure if it's transferable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the service record of this one I pulled from Mitsubishicars/owners where I am registered since I bought this. I'm not sure why this list is not showing when you pull up carfax report.

Here a pic from their site. It has snow tires when I traded her in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may be sold already. That did not take long. CONGRATS to the new owner. I believe you found gold. Please take good care of her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts