Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I ordered some vland headlights 2 days ago... haven't heard anything since. Emailed the company and saw there is no phone number... Anywho. How long do these take to get? Maybe COVID issue? the web site said 2-4 days so i figured i would have heard something by now?

How long did they take to get you guys yours... how was customer service?

impatient lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought some as well. I bought them in May 26th and I still haven’t gotten them. After several email attempts they finally responded and said they were having logistic issues. They just recently sent me a tracking number. Did you get yours yet?

·
Registered
263 Posts
This Covid junk has screwed up all of our shipping. Some normal orders that would take 5 days are taking 3-5 weeks now. It's insane.

Hopefully yours will come in soon. But 2-4 days isn't happening most likely. Probably a couple weeks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought some as well. I bought them in May 26th and I still haven’t gotten them. After several email attempts they finally responded and said they were having logistic issues. They just recently sent me a tracking number. Did you get yours yet?
Yeah got them. now researching... wtd with the leveling system and ... obselete the ballast or add... i mean i never use it anyhow... leaning towards just installing with the 80$ HID's that are bright white.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts