Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
[Global Moderator]
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote! June/July Monthly Member Contest - Sponsored by Boomba Racing

Alright guys, here are the official entries for the June/July contest.
Remember, this contest is about unique/custom modifications. Vote for what you believe best fits that description & have fun!

VOTES FROM MEMBERS WITH LESS THAN 50 POSTS WILL BE INVALID!

Make sure you look at all the entries before voting! Voting ends July 26th.

Thanks again to Boomba Racing for hooking us up with such a great prize for the winner!

Voting starts NOW!

·
[Global Moderator]
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
final *2* entrants

EyeDreamt - Carputer w/Custom AFR Gauge Pod

ZevoX - Limited Edition Bride Seats [One-Off Vorga Wagara Edition & 1/100 Bride Vorga Japan Carbon Racing Seat] & Custom Wide Body Kit

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
its obvious which one of these kids needs the free mods. The muffler delete is simple and affordable and im sure the owner is very happy with the results.

Lets help the little guy out on this one.

As for Painting a car green, throwing a widebody kit on it and then keeping the stock IC..................... :duh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
its obvious which one of these kids needs the free mods. The muffler delete is simple and affordable and im sure the owner is very happy with the results.

As for Painting a car green, throwing a widebody kit on it and then keeping the stock IC..................... :duh:
HKS IC Sir

·
Registered
934 Posts

I like this idea too. If you can throw mad JDM on your car, you dont need to win anything.

I like the in dash gps with evoscan. Any idea what GPS is compatiable with it.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I like this idea too. If you can throw mad JDM on your car, you dont need to win anything.

I could agree with you if it was just some kit you can just buy but I'm pretty sure he had that stuff fabricated. I mean if it was Hksangelo's car I could agree (even tho I love his car).

·
Registered
458 Posts

While I agree with the above only because my idea of custom is something you did yourself, not something you paid someone else to do or got sponsored to do... I may be bias cause I'm a competitor in this contest.

As for what GPS... its actually a computer setup with a startup/shutdown controller and DC-DC power supply hooked to the 7 inch touchscreen you see. The GPS is signal is obtained through a USB GPS device i picked up online for like $20. The machine also plays all of my music including Pandora, has a webcam recording the last 30-min of driving through the windshield (hidden in the penguin), and of course does my logging and gauges through evo-scan. Next on the list is creating some way of displaying Trapster on the screen for long road trips. There's really no limit to what could be done with it... but it sure does take a lot of time. If you want to know more about it all, feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ya i thought this was suppose to be stuff u made not stuff you bought? but not everything, the headlight is unique but if i could vote i would go with the evoscan on the dash :)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
bornloser did it for me in the end. I like the widebody kit also though, cuz you just don't see that every day on an X.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.