Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

i bought this evo with unknown mods and on car fax it says there’s been 6 previous owners and has been from Texas,iowa and now Minnesota. I want to find out more information about my evo. History, old pics of it, literally anything about it. Maybe previous owner will know from the weird dent in the back bumper that I’ll show. I checked on vin wiki and found nothing on there. So if you can please try to help me find previous owners that would be great.
Car was sold at walser Hyundai here in MN if that’s any help

vin:JA32W8FV6EU007039

mod list
91 octane
Downpipe
O2 dump
Ets intercooler pipe
Ets cold air intake
Tial bov
Invidia exhaust
Grimsspeed boost controller

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Unfortunately I’ll be of no help but from my experience this may prove to be fruitful. So my Evo is from Texas, after one misty night I was walking out to my car and I noticed on the top of my back window “BAND OF EVOS” noticeable due to the dew on the window from where a banner used to be (can’t be seen in daylight/dry). Quick google search turned up a group of enthusiasts, sure enough from Texas with an insta page and all. Not sure if they’re active but I thought it was a cool find! Think outside the box, maybe something will become a clue 😋

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I’ll be of no help but from my experience this may prove to be fruitful. So my Evo is from Texas, after one misty night I was walking out to my car and I noticed on the top of my back window “BAND OF EVOS” noticeable due to the dew on the window from where a banner used to be (can’t be seen in daylight/dry). Quick google search turned up a group of enthusiasts, sure enough from Texas with an insta page and all. Not sure if they’re active but I thought it was a cool find! Think outside the box, maybe something will become a clue 😋
That’s very cool! I’ll have to look into it. I also want to figure out why the previous owner spray painted the rims when they were the Beautiful avid av20 bronze rims🤨 but I hope this post gets to someone who knows someone and I can get in contact and show them the evo they once owned and what the future has for it. And would be nice to know if there is a tune on it and mods And other things I should know about the car that I don’t know of already.

· Registered
62 Posts
Maybe they don't want to be found and just want to lurk at their old car.😝

Would be cool to know the history for sure though. I had a light scratch in the clear coat on my rear passenger door that read "I love my dad" from the previous owner. Didn't see it until i shined a light on my paint from when i was fine detailing it.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe they don't want to be found and just want to lurk at their old car.😝

Would be cool to know the history for sure though. I had a light scratch in the clear coat on my rear passenger door that read "I love my dad" from the previous owner. Didn't see it until i shined a light on my paint from when i was fine detailing it.
If they don’t want to be found that’s fine just want them to atleast see their old car and know I’m taking good care of it and fixing up it’s little damages to make it perfect. That’s a nice little message to find on your car lol. When detailing your car did you paint correct? I’ve tried on some spots but evo’s are supposed to have very thin layer of clear coat. So I didn’t want to go too far and risk burning the paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts