June 9 - 10 - Regional Challenge Event #4 and #5
September 8 - Test 'n Tune / Driver's School
September 9 - Event #6
October 14 - Event #7
November 11 - Event #8

Prices:
$60 pre-registration for a regular points event
$70 walk-up registration for a regular points event
$100 pre-registration for the Regional Challenge Event (no walk-up registration!)
$10 SCCA weekend membership
$400 season subscription

Details:
WDC Region RallyCross events are held at Summit Point Raceway. All events are on Sundays this year except for the Saturday driver's school / test 'n tune (your pick) events in April and September.

You will need to be a full SCCA member to take advantage of the season subscription this year. Season subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable. The season subscription will include at least one points event free (and at least 1 of the driver's school / test 'n tune events free) if you plan to do them all.

Website: http://www.wdcr-scca.org/RallyCross/tabid/88/Default.aspx

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!!
I signed up for the subscription so I've got my fingers crossed that I can make every event.

·
[Global Mod], ‹OO==[][]=ᴹᴲOO›
7,578 Posts
Looks interesting. I may have to just help or spectate this year. I do not have a car to ruin at the moment. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are more than happy to have spectators. :) Give us an event or 2 and we might have a rental car program in place.

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rallycross this Sunday!!! So far, there are 49 registered, which is awesome as the cap is 60. :)

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump!!! Looks like all 8 seats in our 2 cars may be filled at this event and the weather looks like it should cooperate and be beautiful. :)

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump, registration is open for the Test & Tune/ Driver's School on the 8th and Points Event #5 on the 9. Come on out. :)

WDCR RallyCross is hosting their annual Fall Driver's School and Test 'n Tune on Saturday, September 8, 2012 at Summit Point Motorsports Park in Summit Point, WV.

This is a great way for anyone interested in rallycross to come out and get a taste of the action without the pressures of competition. The cost is only $30 and you'll have a chance to learn techniques from award winning rallycross and stage rally drivers.
http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/wdcr-scca/rallycross.aspx?&LMID=116&EventID=4934

Feel like seeing how fast you are compared to everyone you tested with on Saturday? Then join us for our fifth points event of the season on Sunday, September 9, 2012.
http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/wdcr-scca/rallycross.aspx?&LMID=116&EventID=4935

1 - 9 of 9 Posts