Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me the wife and kids go out to eat in a town of 35k people. We NEVER see any cool cars. Tonight is different. We go to LONGHORN, we come out, there sits a GT-R. While we are checking that out, here comes a brand new orange GALLARDO with the top down and dealer tags. Pull out and at the light, there sits a Maserati Quattroporte.

I know, pretty lame story, but I was in shock there were so many unique cars in one outting when I have never seen any cars like that in years around here.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Where are you from? I live on Long Island, NY and went out to to Montalk for the weekend, and had to drive through the hamptons... I saw a couple maserati grandturismos, a gtr, a gallardo, a couple ferraris and a friggin buggati veyron. Must be nice hah

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
when i go back to Pittsburgh I rarely see top notch cars also... but in D.C. all I see are BMW,Lexus,Benz

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yea when i was in Pittsburgh i really didnt see anything.. other then the cars we were out there with..

·
Registered
365 Posts
Free hug for you. Cause you took it like a champ...no homo.

Sorry I'm in an extremely sarcastic mood tonight. It'll pass...maybe.
Ill take the hug. Im sarcastic probably 90% of the time. :shades:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
My sarcasm coupled with my dry sense of humor is the reason people hate me when first meeting me. I think I'm funny so I don't give a shit if people are too sensitive and can't take a joke. I always end up having to explain myself but I have fun in the process. After people get to know me it always ends up being a good day.

And BTW dboz, you didn't get any pics did you?

·
Registered
365 Posts
My sarcasm coupled with my dry sense of humor is the reason people hate me when first meeting me. I think I'm funny so I don't give a shit if people are too sensitive and can't take a joke. I always end up having to explain myself but I have fun in the process. After people get to know me it always ends up being a good day.

Then I guess we well get along just fine!

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
when i go back to Pittsburgh I rarely see top notch cars also... but in D.C. all I see are BMW,Lexus,Benz
I lived in the north hills for 1 yr when I worked for US Steel and there were tons of expensive cars in Pittsburgh too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I would like to have all of you coming to Miami. Since this is a very "plastic and show off town", there is no day when you dont' see an exotic car driving along US1. There is even a dealership especialized on them. Their showroom is like a dream come true.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I would like to have all of you coming to Miami. Since this is a very "plastic and show off town", there is no day when you dont' see an exotic car driving along US1. There is even a dealership especialized on them. Their showroom is like a dream come true.
Now I will be extremely disappointed if I don't see an exotic car when I'm down in Miami!

To bring FL & DC together: I was just in DC and spotted a blacked out GT-R (custom paint) with Florida plates. Beautiful looking car!

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
I wanna see Casey Anthony :shades:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No pics, I wish I had my video though, the Gallardo was worth a quick vid. The town is MEDINA, OH BTW. No reason to see all those cars on one night in a town of 35k. Regardless, it was unusual and made a relatively boring night somewhat exciting compared to the usual drabness.

Yes, this should be in off topic........OOPS.

·
Just Spooling Up
304 Posts
Matt and I saw the orange Lamborghini with the dealer tags in Akron last night and earlier on in the night I saw a grey gtr.. Pretty funny that I saw the same cars rolling around different areas

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Cool starry bra.

I was in South Beloit, IL... a border town between Wisconsin and IL and very much a country-setting. While there, I saw a Callaway Corvette, a Viper, two Lotus Elises and a 911 I believe.

Population: 8,336 :shades:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts

*swoon*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts