Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm a newbie so go easy on my please!

I have a weird vibration coming from my left front wheel area that gets stronger the more lock i apply. It only is strong when turning right (where the tyre is loaded) otherwise its barely noticeable on the highway. I have made sure the lugs are tight, my Mitsi dealer told me 80ft/lbs will do the trick. Cant see any pieces of guard or under tray loose. I'm running 18x8.5 advan wheels with 245/40/R18 tires. no spacers or suspension modifications other that lowering springs. Never had any guard rub issue which leads me to believe it could be mechanical. If it helps car is a RHD JDM GSR SST twin clutch.

Is there anything else you peeps can suggest?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ball joint or tie-rod end would be the next place to look. Pretty easy to check with that corner of the car off the ground...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ball joint or tie-rod end would be the next place to look. Pretty easy to check with that corner of the car off the ground...
Awesome, well ive got it booked into my local guy this week. Just wanting to minimize labor time if i can get him to check a few things straight away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts