Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the reason i ask is because im good friends with a company that has been making parts for years, has a great amount of success in what they do, but at the moment they really only do honda acura parts. im talking to the owner and vp about starting to make products for Evo's and STI's because i personally feel like there is a big market for us now and hondas are becoming a tuner car of the past.

So im just wondering what parts you guys are wanting. Anything from sway and strut bars, lowering springs, shift knobs, lug nuts, wheels studs, manifolds, retainers, valve springs, etc... just start listing things here and we can start to come up with a few ideas that you guys want MOST and get started. Feel free to ask me any questions too.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
how about replacement engine blocks? I hear they're still a little pricey.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i see were off to a good start, but really im talking about smaller parts. i can ask about engines but i think that might be out of there league as of now. I wanted to start smaller and work our way up.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
all the stuff i want cheaper you guys cant make...

wheels
tires
turbo
injectors

stuff like that

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all the stuff i want cheaper you guys cant make...

wheels
tires
turbo
injectors

stuff like that
They do make turbos :) and i can ask about injectors

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
This thread is really a bad idea. The question is too broad. Besides, who doesn't want parts for cheaper? Not only that but how is anyone supposed to know this company is legit and offers quality parts?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im asking to narrow it down... yes it is broad now, but im trying to get a survey type deal going to see what parts are more wanted than others. I'm not taking anyones money, just trying to get some parts made for everyone and get prices lower for everybody. If the parts are made, im going to use my own car for testing and anyone that wants to come look and see the quality is welcome to. Every company starts somewhere, and im only trying to help not get people upset

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I understand that. I think your head is in the right place buti just think it will be difficult to get a idea of what needs to be made. It's just my .02

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand that. I think your head is in the right place buti just think it will be difficult to get a idea of what needs to be made. It's just my .02
fair enough, i just figured this would be a good place to start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts