Discussion Starter #1
Me:

• Wash/clay/wax/detail
  • Pack detailing supplies to do it again after my drive to NJ
  • Pack tools
  • Replace a few pieces of blue SVH with red
  • Clean interior as best I can
  • Clean engine bay
  • Check fitment of SpeedCircuit CAI - causing some rubbing on wheel well liner when steering wheel is at full lock
  • Install test pipe and reinstall RSB
  • Hopefully installed Innovate wideband..might not have time
  • Setup appointment with Ivey for a custom tune the Friday before the BBQ
  • Hopefully transmission fluid changed out to Redline cocktail before then

·
Registered
451 Posts
im gonna clean the car, inside and out. bring cleaning stuff so the car can shine while im there. and i dunno what i can clean the engine bay with but i hope i will have found something that works well before the bbq.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
im gonna clean the car, inside and out. bring cleaning stuff so the car can shine while im there. and i dunno what i can clean the engine bay with but i hope i will have found something that works well before the bbq.
http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+care/car+washing/car+cleaners/engine+detailing+kit.do

I've used this on my evo, and previous cars multiple times. Spray on the cleaner, hose it off, wipe it down with a cloth. Then spray the engine bay dressing on it. (It's a nice glossy coat that manufactures and dealers use)

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
doing the full detail in and out. the day before clean the engine bay up real good. polish a few more things and mask off the front with some blue painters tape.. get them pesky bugs off the front

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
lol u just gotta be smarter than the tape.. :)

·
[CCEvo President]
2,964 Posts
I got u chadd!
I will be doing wash, clay, wash, glaze, 2 coats of wax. Clean engine bay.
Carbon fiber wrap interior pieces
pack a cleaning kit to touch it up when i get to the bbq. Gotta be perfect cuz I'm showing. There, now you'll know my secrets.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Maybe a wash/wax on Saturday (depending on how late Friday night gets) .. but since I'm not showing, I will prob only wash it..

However, I am getting my new tires (245/40zr18 Continental EC DWS) put on today with mounting/balancing/alignment. My stock Advans are definitely bare after 23k miles.. but they will be perfect for AutoX in the future :D

·
[Local Team Member], [Event Planner]
521 Posts
doing the full detail in and out. the day before clean the engine bay up real good. polish a few more things and mask off the front with some blue painters tape.. get them pesky bugs off the front
mike face it i'm probably gonna be the one to clean the interior.

·
[CEEvo Treasurer]
1,705 Posts
I just clayed the car the day before the car show so I'll most likely just give it a wash and maybe some detailer spray. I won't be showing just repping CCEVO!

Kris

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
mike face it i'm probably gonna be the one to clean the interior.
thats fine with me.. its dirty.. you got your work cut out for ya hoss... chadd i tried convincing nicole to detail my car shes not down for it like laura.. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts