Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

What did you do to your X today?

2M views 28K replies 2K participants last post by  Kennyjames 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just making a random thread about what I, or you, have done to your car's today, latley, or plan on doing.

I changed the oil today. Royal Purple! Rotated tires, cleaned brakes, and the engine.
:rock:

#2 ·
1.) did an oil change, castrol syntec w/ new filter.
2.) ripped interior out in an attempt to replace speakers (failed),
3.) ran amplifier, and all cabling,
4.) did bypass on my x910bt, so i can watch video and use all functions of the GPS w/ the parking brake down,
5.) fixed BOV, ran new tubing, and made all vacuum cables leak proof

pretty much turned this into an all day endevor.

#4 ·
1.) did an oil change, castrol syntec w/ new filter.
2.) ripped interior out in an attempt to replace speakers (failed),
3.) ran amplifier, and all cabling,
4.) did bypass on my x910bt, so i can watch video and use all functions of the GPS w/ the parking brake down,
5.) fixed BOV, ran new tubing, and made all vacuum cables leak proof

pretty much turned this into an all day endevor.
Dang, sounds like a joy filled day....hahaha. :whipping:

#5 · (Edited)
took a nice sweeping on ramp doing speeds no one knew was possible on it lolz
oh man, the things my evo was doing the day i picked up the do luck lid... today was prety boring, work, gym, home. i'll report back with something better.

what i plan on doing...painting the trunk lid to match, whiteline RCA + alignment while it's in the shop, then rear sway bar after that at home :D

#6 ·
yesterday, i changed my oil, bled my brakes, added ducts and removed dust shields

#12 ·
Ordered my Excedy twin.:D

#16 ·
Installed my AMI single a-pillar last night thanks to Johnny Boy!:thumbup: Hooked up an autometer boost gauge from my previous car until I can find a smoken deal on AEM boost and UEGO :$::dancebanana::$:

#20 · (Edited)
  1. Ordered UR DownPipe.
  2. Bought new 4 bolts to replace heat shield bolts when installing the new DP. Still looking for other 6 bolt or nuts size and spec to upgrading them to grade 8. No luck yet for finding the spec and size.
  3. Called RacingBrake to ask for for ET 800 break pads, Tried to ask them discount but no much luck.
  4. Asked stealer ship to how much they charge to change brake fluid to dot 5, 90$ without fluid!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.