Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

27661 - 27680 of 27717 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bought new wiper blades. I'm replacing the OEM ones that have been on since I bought the car in 2014. I was surprised they lasted that long!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Friday work

I basically stripped the back of the trunk out today and found my culprit of annoying rattling, a loose screw, some trash and whatnot. . . put the battery back in, after that was sitting on the shelf for how many months, i need a battery tender. . ., I was hoping someone can chime in about the washer fluid reservoir, and some line in the trunk. . . I looked on the internet and couldn't find any detailed pictures, The first line in at the top of the washer fluid reservoir, the second line is run behind the battery angled down with a rubber grommet. . . :(

Attachments

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
I basically stripped the back of the trunk out today and found my culprit of annoying rattling, a loose screw, some trash and whatnot. . . put the battery back in, after that was sitting on the shelf for how many months, i need a battery tender. . ., I was hoping someone can chime in about the washer fluid reservoir, and some line in the trunk. . . I looked on the internet and couldn't find any detailed pictures, The first line in at the top of the washer fluid reservoir, the second line is run behind the battery angled down with a rubber grommet. . . :(
washer line is a breather that is normal

the other line was a vent for the battery, the original battery were acid so needed an external vent, the replacements are gel and don't need it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Sunday before Christmas I started the install for the ETS upper intercooler pipes, ETS intake, ETS V2 Quiet exhaust, innovate wideband and boost gauge in an Ortiz custom gauge pod on my wifes 15 MR. I finished the installation up on Christmas day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the reply, First time I inspected back there, was a few days ago, I guess I can just plug that grommet up with something else or zip tie it up. . . decisions, decisions . . . I hope your car is coming along, your thread was very motivating. P.O. -Dan.

·
[Playstation fanatic]
2,666 Posts
Bought one. New addition to the family :)

Attachments

Reactions: Marq

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Thanks for the reply, First time I inspected back there, was a few days ago, I guess I can just plug that grommet up with something else or zip tie it up. . . decisions, decisions . . . I hope your car is coming along, your thread was very motivating. P.O. -Dan.
no problem, and it is coming along, just a long wait for parts. But I'm excited for them.

·
[Playstation fanatic]
2,666 Posts
Cobb 3 port installed on the Evo

27661 - 27680 of 27717 Posts