Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

27681 - 27700 of 27717 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ordered two things. First was a heavy shift knob from Lathes Werks. Second was the custom gauge pods on the dash trim from Ortiz Custom Pods. Nervous and excited for the latter as I’ve heard bad experiences but their communication has been excellent so far. Can’t argue about that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered two things. First was a heavy shift knob from Lathes Werks. Second was the custom gauge pods on the dash trim from Ortiz Custom Pods. Nervous and excited for the latter as I’ve heard bad experiences but their communication has been excellent so far. Can’t argue about that.
What shift knob did you buy? and how much does it weigh?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Towed her on down to kozmic (as usual). Hahaha. This car soends most of its time on a trailor hahah

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Towed her on down to kozmic (as usual). Hahaha. This car soends most of its time on a trailor hahah

What's wrong with the car?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
What's wrong with the car?
Nothing to serious. Just going in to do a pressure test on cooling system. And sort out a fueling issue with the surge tank (always seems empty).

It's mainly being towed because it's not insured, or inspected, or registered hahaha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
just got an evo x on thursday night off my buddy from work!

bunch of minor things:
changed plugs, topped up coolant, filled windshield wiper fluid, grabbed a bunch of stuff to detail the engine bay and got started on that.

while detailing the engine bay, found out that mitsubishi left the CAI partially disconnected when doing some recall work, so put that back on properly

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Got a call from kozmic that the car is done.

They pressure testee coolant system. All is well. So on my next oil change I will send a sample to Blackstone to get a UOA to check for coolant.

Ither than that, they replaced the fuel pump controller. And did a compression test.

150-150-148-148

So I'm a happy camper

·
Registered
271 Posts
ah good man, i didnt think the 2015 would have the issue but mine just finally failed, ordered up the magnus one, hoping to have it in the car next week

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Got rid of the evo today.

Now rolling in a 2020 powerwagon. Let the fun begin!

Was good being on this forum. To bad many of the people I met. And be friended already left.

So long!

Reactions: Marq
27681 - 27700 of 27717 Posts