Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

601 - 620 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi! I am currently looking for some 9.5x18s and am curious about running either a 265/35/r18 or a 255/35/r18. The offset I am looking for is from 22-28 and i was curious which offset would give me the best results. I am on MR suspension with no intentions of lowering. Would I have to remold the plastic fenders or roll or pull anything? If you have any ideas for certified wheels (JWL, TUV or DOT approved), you would be a great help, Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dropped on Eibach Pro KIt with rear fenders rolled all the way in.

if I go 18x10.5 +15, what's the biggest tire size I can run with no rubbing issues? 275/35?

·
Registered
27 Posts

if I go 18x10.5 +15, what's the biggest tire size I can run with no rubbing issues? 275/35?

·
Registered
87 Posts
18x9.5 +35

any issues with 18x9.5 +35??? I am lowered on coils, please help me out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does the offset come with the tire and rim that you buy? Or do you have to manually change something on the car when you purchase new tires/rims?

·
Registered
107 Posts
18 x 9.5 + 20 ...

i have TEIN Springs , and now i ordered WORK Kiwami 18X9.5+20 offset
The dealer of WORK told me that they will fit

anyone can confirm this ?

Thanks

Amir

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know if I can get away with 18x9 with +33offset with no rubbing on stock suspension 2015 evo. I know the forum suggests no more than +32offset on 18x9. What if I add a 1mm spacer?

·
Banned
51 Posts
Evo X Fitment

I think you should be fine depending on how low you go. Stock specs are 18x8.5 +38. Half an inch wheel and 6 offset should cause little or no rubbing. If you are lowered a decent amount then you may rub. Big dips may cause rubbing at high speeds

·
Banned
51 Posts
275/35 will definitely rub. You would probably have to stick with 265/35 if not less. Might also have to pull the fenders a bit in order to do avoid rubbing

·
Banned
51 Posts
You can run that setup no problem. I would go with the 265/35 and roll the fenders. Fitment is always slightly tricky with weight in the back

Need help!
Planning on buying a ssr gtv02. Anyone running 18x9.5 +22 on ssr gtv02? Without problem? Does that specs fits perfect? And can i run 265/35 or 265/40? Thanks!

·
Banned
51 Posts
You can use either spacer but with that thick of a spacer you want to invest in extended studs. You need to be able to lock the lug nuts on them a certain amount of threads and those spacers will cut off a lot of depth. Some spacers come with extended studs so thats one to look into!

So I just ordered a set of SSR GTV01 that are 18x8.5 +30 offset. I wanted something close to stock as possible but I want to use spacers to get the wheels close to the fender. Due to the offset should I use a 20mm or 25mm spacer to keep the wheels flush with the fender??

·
Banned
51 Posts
You can go with 19x9.5 +20 for a good fitment. You would need to roll your fenders but should always roll them to avoid tire rubbing

Alright so I've read 20+ pages of posts and I still can't get it figured out. I'm about to purchase wheels and tires. I'm going to lower the car with coilovers not slammed. I need help figuring out what size to get. 18s or 19s? I kinda like the idea of 19s more. I want to go 9.5, what offset? Will I need to roll fenders or get spacers? I want it to look nice and perform. Any knowledge is appreciated. Thanks

601 - 620 of 631 Posts