Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

621 - 630 of 630 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
You can get away with 19X9.5 +25 but you shouldn't have much problems with the +22. A simple fender roll will do just fine.

Evening guys,

I need as much input as I can get from those pros out there. I am working with LOMA for their first set of wheels designed for the Evo X, I've been reading through this entire thread and have a few thoughts I wanna run by as many of you as I can. I'm looking to do 19x9.5 +22, I'm stock height ATM, and the fenders are not rolled. I'm looking to lower the car but don't want to run into any problems with the inner or outer fenders. Also, does anyone know the measurement for clearance for the stock calipers?

If 19x9.5 +22 won't work, what do you all recommend? This will be mostly a show/shine can but is daily driven. All feedback is much appreciated and I'll get you all pics once there made.

·
Registered
6 Posts
-Rubbing is when the tire contacts some part of the car when the suspension is compressed from: bumps, full load, full lock, or when the car is cornering. If the offset is too low, the outermost tread of the tire can have contact with the fender. If the offset is too high, then the tire may rub on the chassis, bang against the struts, or simply not clear the calipers. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

621 - 630 of 630 Posts