Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Yea I thought so

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

:D I like research.
so any closer on the choice for your wheels?

I tried to post the aftermarket section but it will take some edits. Each post allows a maximum of 10,000 characters. The whole section is somehting around 50k characters, so we will need 5 posts. I can do this later if people like.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Getting there I'm shipping my head out tomorrow so that's top priority right nows

·
aka Domo X aka howiewowie
10,840 Posts
RotASS

There's some typos. For all the RotASS, there should be a 0 added to the end of each wheel weight listed.

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Getting there I'm shipping my head out tomorrow so that's top priority right nows

Awesome, what kind of turnaround time do you think it will actually take? Must be anxiuos to get it running again.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
It's a cool chart, too bad there aren't many 18's that are bigger than 8 inches...only a few wheels have that listed. This is really useful, though, for when I get a new Honda for my DD when my Masters is complete.

·
aka Domo X aka howiewowie
10,840 Posts
It's a cool chart, too bad there aren't many 18's that are bigger than 8 inches...only a few wheels have that listed. This is really useful, though, for when I get a new Honda for my DD when my Masterbate is complete.
Right on. No worries, it's coming (literally).

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Hopefully 2 weeks?

:) that would be awesome! Hopefully they know how to hold a schedule and cost. As a guy that works with 1000 suppliers, its rare, so stay on them :D

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:) that would be awesome! Hopefully they know how to hold a schedule and cost. As a guy that works with 1000 suppliers, its rare, so stay on them :D
I paid for almost everything already and the short block is built so... Just need to get it there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts