Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-

I need to select new wheels for my setup. I currently have RPF1's 18x10.5 +15 and I'm running 25mm spacers all around. The front is pretty flush, but the rear is a little tucked. I want to run 18x11 wheels, but I'm not sure about the offset.

Any suggestions?

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
If you can afford the widebody kit, then you are a baller sir. Get something unique... get some Cor wheels or something else one off.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Give Kaizen a call and ask what they run on their Varis Rasekar

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're running a similar setup to my current one.

CE28's 18x10.5+15 with 25mm spacers.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Custom Blonix wheels...look em up..and you can run staggered offsets so long as it's the same width..You could also do HREs...either way i'd do a matte black face and gloss black lips..Fxck i just gave away my plans lol ;)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome!

Great suggestions.... I wasn't sure if the different offsets would mess up the diffs.

I did look at HRE wheels at SEMA. Very nice, but not trying to steal your idea.

·
Registered
260 Posts
HRE's are really nice but out of my price range..i was looking at Blonix F-10s and 19x10.5s flat black face / gloss black lips cost $3650 shipped...not bad considering theyre forged, have a lifetime warranty, and weigh 22lbs/wheel...and it's different! i dont mind if you steal my idea lol it'll actually give me a chance to see if it'll look as good in person as it does in my head before i buy lol

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Bad ass. My dad wants to go HRE on his c63bs but those volk g25's I keep telling him would look better. I wouldn't go adv1 with that widebody.

What about some BBS rims? Their competition line is sick.

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
I'm telling you COR is badass, and it's made in the USA! The wheels will be made custom to your order... I almost ordered a set myself.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'm telling you COR is badass, and it's made in the USA! The wheels will be made custom to your order... I almost ordered a set myself.
COR is a good brand. A lot of the GT-R guys run them.

OP...the real question is how much do you want to spend on new rims? 4000+? less then 3000? ETC...?

·
Registered
260 Posts
You guys must really havent looked at ISS forged wheels...theyre made in Miami FL! custom built to order..bolt pattern, offset, stepped or flat lips, custom anodizing/powdercoating...the list goes on..i got to visit their shop in FL before i left for afghanistan and it really is top notch...just my $0.02...for the price i wouldnt run anything else

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
COR is a good brand. A lot of the GT-R guys run them.

OP...the real question is how much do you want to spend on new rims? 4000+? less then 3000? ETC...?
At this point I'm not doing anything cheap so I'll spend some money, but probably not HRE kind of money.(unless I get hooked up) I'll check out the other brands mentioned.

Thanks again guys!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts