Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Car is looking great, Last time i saw it was at the Red Rock cruise, and it was OB. CCW SP16A 18x11.5 with custom offset would look great with the varis WB IMO. Wonder how a 19x12 would look on that? run some 305s, man thats alot of meat.

·
[Local Team Member], aka JDAVID-EVO X
16,650 Posts
I agree with Chaz! Ou need new tails.. Red tail light would look nice, RA tails are boring everyone has them...

Plus you.need to blackout ur headlights (i havent seen a a widebody X with them)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Vossen Precision Series

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry to hijack but I have a similar dilemma and need some tips:

I currently have OEM BBS wheels on my Evo X. My new widebody front fenders gave me an 50mm extra per side (distance to BBS wheel, not current fender tip) (basically it's similar to Varis widebody). I have no intention to add widebody panels to the rear or changing wheels. What if I just add 25/30mm spacers in the front? What will happen to evo's handling? Will there be more stress on my diffs/hubs...etc.? This car will see race track. I will go back to my OEM fender if the consequences affect handling.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Such a sexy paint color and widebody, I would definitely get the RA tails and remove all the stickers lol. But regarding wheels there are a bunch of solid suggestions in here already. HRE, CCW, COR, PUR, ADV1, ISS Forged can't go wrong with any of those really and all can be made to order in whatever size/offest you want. You may want to also look at iForged or if you want to take the budget down a notch from super baller status you could get some Forgestar's.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts