Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to replace some of the nuts and bolts on the mani, downpipe, ect. Oh and those stupid fucking plastic clips on the skid plate. Where should I be looking? Where is everyone getting these illustrated parts breakdown? Thanks yall.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Nuts & bolts at your local hardware store. Find the grade 10 section and youre good.
As far as the plastic clips, well.. i upgraded the undertray.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nuts & bolts at your local hardware store. Find the grade 10 section and youre good.
As far as the plastic clips, well.. i upgraded the undertray.
Very true.....and I could upgrade the undertray.......hmmm.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I get my stuff from mitsubishipart.net or mitsubishiparts.com usually. But in your case you can buy generic clips at local auto parts stores and get the bolts at a hardware store, as discussed.

Any hardware you can't find online, like specific bolts or clips, you may just have to hit up a local dealer that actually stocks all that stuff (they all do)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Google ASA mitsubishi download. In the first link inside the thread there is a good download. This is the parts catalog and its has all the explosions & part numbers. This program kicks ass when looking for shit. Then once I have the part number I shop around on the above mentioned parts websites. I prefer RC Hill for the internet parts because they are usually the cheapest.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I can vouch for Fred Beans Parts and RC Hill. They both deliver quickly and have great pricing when compared to my local dealer.
I bought a couple generic automotive clips sets (to cover a few different clip styles) on Amazon and they cover 8/10 of the plastic clips and fasteners on the Evo. They were both 500+ piece sets which came down to about $0.03-$0.04 a clip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts