Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been scouring the web but I can't find any reference to the OEM washer fluid or a place to purchase it. Does anyone know where you can get it? I like that it doesn't stain and seems to clean pretty well. From the smell it seems to have a high alcohol content.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a joke? Being honest.
No, this isn't a joke. If you actually use your washer fluid in any vehicle then you've most likely noticed how the various brands you find at the auto store can leave staining on the finish. The OEM fluid doesn't have this negative attribute. Other OEMs make good fluid, GM has OptiClean and Subaru has their brand (which is expensive) and I know Mitsu has to be getting their fluid somewhere.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Im sorry, Im normally really nice, at times sarcastic, but you really have to be kidding me.. This is the most absurd thread I have ever read.. OEM washer fluid? Wouldnt you think to just ask the dealer. or simply call them up.. Im sure they will A. get a good laugh out of it, and B. you will get ur answer. C. You could always use Google....
sometimes I dont think people before they make a thread or even try and look for their own answers..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
JDM washer fluid? Secret ingredient is crushed diamonds. Why? Because it makes the windshield twinkle.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Quit wasting your time. Just use Rain-X washer fluid and call it a night.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
There are a couple pf products that can be added to the fluid:

P21S Windshield Washer Booster

Duragloss Rain Repel - Originally made as a glass cleaner with water shedding ability, not unlike Rain-X, the product can be added to washer fluid - works very well.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Ive worked at multiple dealers and they've all used the cheapest fluid they can find, which comes from a tanker truck that fills up the 55gal drums. If you want higher alcohol content buy concentrate and mix less water...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts