Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am adding my new cooler and will adding the ssp inline filter, but I don't know which hose coming off the oem filter goes which way.

which hose is pumping the fluid to the oem cooler and returning it back pretty much if anyone can help point me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Edit... nevermind I thought you need help on the cooler install. Have you PM'd Jeremy at SSP?

Well the cooler is mounted i made it myself total ended up coming out to about 250 got everything ready for install but Idk which one of the hoses from the filter housing is sending the fluid to the oem cooler and which one is returning it back to the filter. I just need to know if its the hose at the top of the cooler thats sending the fluid through the oem cooler and the one at the bottom that is draining it back into the oem filter housing back into the tranny.

And no I havent asked him yet

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well the cooler is mounted i made it myself total ended up coming out to about 250 got everything ready for install but Idk which one of the hoses from the filter housing is sending the fluid to the oem cooler and which one is returning it back to the filter. I just need to know if its the hose at the top of the cooler thats sending the fluid through the oem cooler and the one at the bottom that is draining it back into the oem filter housing back into the tranny.

And no I havent asked him yet
Maybe this install guide can give you perspective on your cooler build.
http://www.amsperformance.com/instructions/SST Transmission Cooler Instructions.pdf

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does it really matter which way it flows if it's doing the same thing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.