• A12 MR w/ Technology Package

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • Gonna wait to see what 2009s have.

Votes: 4 4.0%
21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I will have to check for you tomorrow. I'll call head office in Cypress and find out.
Hey Badboy, any updates on this information? I will not buy an Evo in the US, but I do want to know if Mitsu is partaking in unfair trade restrictions between the US and Canada. So far Subaru is letting sales from US dealers to Canadians happen, but warranties for cars sold in US are only covered by Subaru of America, work can be done and paid to Canadian dealers, then reimbursed by SoA.

·
Registered
847 Posts
No dice on this one.

Mitsubishi corporate states the following:

With the Canadian market having it's own sales division and corporate headquarters, selling a US market vehicle to a Canadian national would be infringing on franchise right of the Canadian dealers. We understand your zealousness in pursuing all avenues of sales, but the Canadian market is not to be actively recruited by US dealers. Any discovery of a sale by your dealership to a Canadian national will be removed from your RDRs and you will be penalized accordingly for the infraction.

In a nutshell: I don't think there will be any joy here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I could use one of those A-12s...the MR w/ the Technology..

though I'd prolly be willing to take an A-13 too and do the technology on my own time :)

for any dealers in here with East Coast connections, I'm in New London, CT heh

·
Registered
847 Posts
^

I'm in Maywood, NJ. In New London? If you go into Pruven Performance, Milford, CT, you'll see my Evo gracing the walls.

I'm guaranteeing MSRP for anyone who leaves a deposit in house with me. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
No dice on this one.

Mitsubishi corporate states the following:

With the Canadian market having it's own sales division and corporate headquarters, selling a US market vehicle to a Canadian national would be infringing on franchise right of the Canadian dealers. We understand your zealousness in pursuing all avenues of sales, but the Canadian market is not to be actively recruited by US dealers. Any discovery of a sale by your dealership to a Canadian national will be removed from your RDRs and you will be penalized accordingly for the infraction.

In a nutshell: I don't think there will be any joy here.
Wooho, I'm glad to hear that. Can you give me the name of the executive that gave you this directive? I smell a class-action lawsuit against Mitsubishi!!! :jk:

·
Registered
2 Posts
^

I'm in Maywood, NJ. In New London? If you go into Pruven Performance, Milford, CT, you'll see my Evo gracing the walls.

I'm guaranteeing MSRP for anyone who leaves a deposit in house with me. Let me know if you're interested.
haah I got friends in the milford/orange area, next time I'm down there I'll see if I can check it out! and you're in jersey? Lemme know when you get any MRs in or know when you might, I might have to put a deposit down with you, it'd be a nice first drive w/ my X :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just a small note. Those codes only apply to the U.S. I believe. The Canadian ones for example started with a C. In Canada there are only three trim levels available. GSR, MR, MR Premium. I ordered an MR and the code was something like CK41 or CLK41 or something. I can't remember exactly. I have to pop in next Saturday so I'll try to remember to look again.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.