• A12 MR w/ Technology Package

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • Gonna wait to see what 2009s have.

Votes: 4 4.0%
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Dick Tracy
167 Posts
Can you please pass me the A11? Can I have another?...no?...I have to pay for it? Someone mentioned a buy one get one free....I heard it through a friend of a friend that has a friend that works at the dealership. Ok, I made it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
For those who are really on car mods, i recommend that u guys take GSR (A11 GSR w/ Sight, Sound and Spoiler Package) or at least GSR (A00 Base)..otherwise u'll regret it later..because in opinion SST transmission (package) is just for those who are not mods freak and for happy driving..i guess =/

·
Registered
13 Posts
A00 Base GSR
A11 GSR w/ Sight, Sound and Spoiler Package
A13 Base MR
A12 MR w/ Technology Package

Major Standard Features
  • 140-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with digital signal processing, MP3 playback capability and six speakers
  • Anti-theft engine immobilizer and security alarm
  • Automatic climate control system
  • Center floor console box with armrest
  • Color-keyed outer door handles and side view mirrors
  • Cruise control
  • Dual-stage front air bag SRS with front passenger occupant sensors, curtain side air bags, driver's knee air bag, and front seat mounted side-impact air bags
  • Floor mats
  • Fog lights
  • Folding side view mirrors
  • Front map lamps
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
  • Power door locks
  • Power windows with driver's one-touch up/down
  • Rear seat heater floor ducts
  • Rear spoiler
  • Recaro bucket seats (front)
  • Remote keyless entry system
  • Side marker lamps
  • Tilt-adjustable steering column
MR Adds:
  • Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission (TC-SST) with magnesium steering wheel shifter paddles
  • BBS forged alloy wheels
  • Bilstein shock absorbers and Eibach springs
  • Two-piece brake rotors
  • Hands-free Bluetooth cellular phone interface system with voice recognition
  • HID headlamps
  • Large type rear wing
  • Steering wheel audio controls
GSR Sight, Sound and Spoiler Package adds: HID headlamps, large rear spoiler and the Rockford-Fosgate® 650-watt (max.) Premium Sound System with 10-in. subwoofer, plus a 6-disc in-dash CD changer with MP3 capability, and SIRIUS® Satellite Radio and a six-month service subscription.
MR Technology Package adds: Rockford-Fosgate audio system with subwoofer and SIRIUS Satellite Radio with six-month service subscription; 30-gigabyte hard disk drive (HDD) navigation system with 7.5-inch touch screen and music server function; Mitsubishi Multi-Communication System, and the FAST Key™ entry system.
So the MR doesn't come with an option for 5SPD Manual?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats correct. For the 08 models, at least.
Gotcha thanks for the help, I was having a hard time determining what all the differences were, but I think I have it straight now.

Either way I will probabally go with whatever I can afford! I'm really hoping the prices do not top 40 grand.

·
Registered
13 Posts
get the GSR model which is 5MT, it will be around $34k
Yea thats what I was looking at, any idea how much the Sight, Sound, Spoiler package is gonna cost on top of that? $2500 max perhaps? Im running through tax, title, registration in my head and getting more dissapointed evey second :rock:

81 - 100 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.