Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a wideband 02 sensor that will log with my AP. I want to have Kris (clipse3GT) to e-tune my car but obviously he needs to see a log of my A/F's.

I wanted to run the AEM X-WiFi so I don't have to mount any gauges but Kris was saying it doesn't work with the COBB AP.

So if the X-WiFi wont work, which ones will?

·
Registered
466 Posts
get the aem uego and just mount the gauge in low profile place like in the glove box, hell if you realy dont want the gauge mounted dont mount it, just zip tie it behind the dash. ha ha

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get the aem uego and just mount the gauge in low profile place like in the glove box, hell if you realy dont want the gauge mounted dont mount it, just zip tie it behind the dash. ha ha
Yea I guess I could do that....

So how exactly does it log with the AP?

·
Registered
466 Posts
you have to wire the blue wire from the aem to a serial cable and plug it into a usb converter then plug it into your laptop. there is a thread with a wiring diagram on it here floating around.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
What i did while i was waiting for my rexspeed pillar to come is, installed the gauge but put it in that little cubby by your left knee...just had it resting in there.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Like I said when we were talking in PM's, it includes a serial data stream USB cable so if you are connecting it to your PC it should be able to log. Unless the output type is just incompatible, I'm not aware

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I said when we were talking in PM's, it includes a serial data stream USB cable so if you are connecting it to your PC it should be able to log. Unless the output type is just incompatible, I'm not aware
I will see if I can get Kris in here and see if we can get it sorted out

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you just doing pump gas or E85/ VP fuel? Im not sure the UEGO is compatable with all fuels is what Im saying... if just 93/91 pump, disregard.
I am just looking to get a 91 and a 94 tune. I have a tune now but on full throttle runs it pulses and I have less low end pull now than I did with an Off the Shelf Stage 2 tune from COBB...

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
AEM UEGO 30-4100

Is what you need.

Then you just plug the blue wire to a serial connector and the other to a chassis ground. Run a USB to serial converter cable to laptop and setup logging in ATR software.

How to set it up for logging is in the AEM Manual. You can get the parts online or radio shack.

Dynex DX-UBDB9 is the connector you want. It can use the Prolific drivers to use in Win 7.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I think contacting COBB would be best idea. Since they dictate what widebands you can use with the software. Plus the wifi version costs twice as much. All you need to make the UEGO plug and play is just a cig. lighter plug from Radio shack.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have posted it on the COBB Forums... I will update back here when I get an answer

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I use the innovate lc-1. I just bought the sensor and the controller to log and it works great.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 23 Posts