Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling rota grids. White 18X9.5 +20 wrapped in star specs 265/35/18.

Rims only put on at autox location and have about 15-20
Miles on them perfect condition, it is carbon in the lug wholes not chips. I use 2 piece lugs. Used for 3 autox's. Star specs are in same condition. Used for 3 autox's and are barely even used(95%+ life left). Need the money so getting rid of them. Paid 2400ish plus shipping for full set, looking for 1800. I am stationed in NC and am willing to deliver to somewhere close. Ask if you want more pics, and the are a little dirty right now, but will be spotless on delivery.

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
wait ur asking MORE for local pickup? kinda odd but who am i to say

glws man. if i wasnt getting new enkei's ide hop on em. free bump for fellow NC

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed it to a little lower but that price is what I am trying to sell for, but shipping is goon to be a hundred or two I'm sure and no one would pay the 2300 I want PLUS a couple hundred for shipping. Make sense? Plus I will have to drive them to Raleigh or something I'm sure lol I am stationed in BFE cherry point.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
1st off you are breaking the rules. 2nd the white grids are on back order for a long time so good luck, and the shipping was more than 100$ i know, i have bought more than one set of grids.

in any case they are brand new and even with your logic it would still be over 2g's to get them shipped out to you brand new. now get out of my thread.

I like wheel might pick them up from you.
let me know, we can work something out. i have access to boxes and such so it might not be that much to ship.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
1st off you are breaking the rules. 2nd the white grids are on back order for a long time so good luck, and the shipping was more than 100$ i know, i have bought more than one set of grids.

in any case they are brand new and even with your logic it would still be over 2g's to get them shipped out to you brand new. now get out of my thread.
haha what ever you say man. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
you want more for the wheels picked up than shipped? What's the logic?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If picked up no, I said delivered. Most of the people that would reply in NC are going to be in Raleigh which is 6 hours away. Picked up I will do same price happily.

Edit: sorry I put local pick up and fixed it to delivered

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the white on black would look dope dude!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let's say he'd get the tires, I might be interested in the wheels only if you'd want to separate... Send me a PM with price is possible please.
1000$ for each if seperate, and both have to be in paypal first before i have them popped off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.