Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
looks great but i was never a fan of the style.maybe with a red line on the tire or the wheel may give it more appearance.imo.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Looks very nice. It will be a bugger to keep clean though. I had white oz wheels on my evo 2. Had to clean the brake dust off after every trip. thats why I'm sticking with the stock colour or atleast darker colours.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks Bloody Amazing :)

·
[Elite Merchant], [Manufacturer]
697 Posts
I dunno, the whole black wheels thing is starting to grow on me now.
I STILL love the black wheel thing. My 07 GT3 is Carrera White with Gloss Black wheels and I agree it looks hot. But the monochromatic look on the car in this thread also looks kool!

We need a good photo chopper to do the homework for us! Chat soon!

·
Registered
47 Posts
What did the dealer charge for powder coating those?
South Coast Mitsu is charging $895 for their customers to have this done. I have a local guy here in NH that does all my wheels. He charges about $100 +/- per wheel depending on spokes and prep time. He does amazing work. He will be getting my X wheels the day after I pick up the car. Gloss black. Just like my 2 other sets of wheels I have for the VIII.

·
[Elite Merchant], [Manufacturer]
697 Posts
South Coast Mitsu is charging $895 for their customers to have this done. I have a local guy here in NH that does all my wheels. He charges about $100 +/- per wheel depending on spokes and prep time. He does amazing work. He will be getting my X wheels the day after I pick up the car. Gloss black. Just like my 2 other sets of wheels I have for the VIII.
PICS! Once you have it done!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
i have a guy who dose the same thing for me in dallas!:thumbup:
:tmyk:........well who you know really.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.