Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up fam? dropping in to introduce myself! After years of shopping and I mean literally 3+ years and admiring the platform for as long as I can remember, I will finally be picking up exactly what I wanted! Silver 2013 evo X with 71k on it on Tuesday!!!! Absolutely can’t wait. Truly a dream car and a dream that will be coming true. I’ve been a part of numerous evo forums since I was 15 and have learned a great deal and look forward to Learning a ton more! Since you don’t know the horse till your ride it.

will definitely post some photos up as soon as i have it!

in the meantime if anyone has any tips or things to keep an eye out for before handing cash over, please lmk. I know to check for the basic things and some of the more particular things that their notorious for, but haven’t seen much updates recently on people posting much about any newer issues anyone has seen or older ones resurfacing. so feel free to share links/stickies/comments

ok ima shut up for now lol

Peace Gods and Godesses!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats! GSR or SST?

Read the sticky about what every evo owner should know and just make sure to take care of the basics first before you go modding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! GSR or SST?

Read the sticky about what every evo owner should know and just make sure to take care of the basics first before you go modding.
MAN!! I’m hurt! Seller backed out last night, so back on the hunt I go sadly. However, I will be getting a GSR for sure and very soon and will absolutely handle the basics before anything else. Want to just enjoy the car for a bit before modifying cuz I know myself lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts