Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for mods over the winter or changing cars in anticipation for next season? I know that we are trying to decide which car will be our main competitor for next season, the Spicy or the Miata. The Miata is getting new ball joint dust boots and front bushings. We also have a set of new Bridgestones for it that still need mounting. Not too much needs to be done for the Spicy, maybe try to play with the alignment a bit. And snow-x it. :D

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm, things have changed a bit since I posted that post. :coffee: Never mounted the Bridgestones, and now we're selling them to a local competitor. Shawn got an offer to co-drive an RX-8 so he's doing that and I've been returning my Protege5 to HS status. It's now got a bigger MSP front swaybar, the Injen CAI is coming out this week, stock springs are back on and the stock rear swaybar is going back on too. I've got Kumho V710s coming in the mail this week and just got new magnets last night. It'll get a new alignment sometime in the next month and then the DC-SCCA season starts in April unless I do an event before that. Hopefully I'll be able to try it out at a school before then. Should be interesting since the car hasn't been "stock" since it was 2 months old. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.