Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant find better picture of these wheels on silver.. what do you think? thanks!
18x9.5 +35mm

or what about 18x9.5 +20 WORK Emotion CR Kai ? bronze or gunmetal?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The wheels on the GG car are +12 offset by the way......I know this as it's my car ;)
For what it's worth, the lips are no longer polished as I'd definitely had enough of the black/polished lip combo.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
black with polished lip is hard to pull off maybe on a black car... maybe but on silver I just don't see it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
someone photoshop this.. lol so i can see what i looks like on a silver evo ;)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
here are some similar pics

Hope that helps you out.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Of the options you posted, I'd do the CR Kai's, probably in gunmetal although bronze looks decent on silver as well.
I knew the black/polish combo was a mistake as soon as I put them on my car to be honest. Also, the offset on those XSA's is a little on the high side imho.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of the options you posted, I'd do the CR Kai's, probably in gunmetal although bronze looks decent on silver as well.
I knew the black/polish combo was a mistake as soon as I put them on my car to be honest. Also, the offset on those XSA's is a little on the high side imho.
im seeking another set wheels. WORK Wheels in my price range and they do look nice IMO. i'm also thinking about 11R in matte black or CR Kai's in bronze.. looks like black is the most popular color in silver evo base on what i saw online.. but i wanna try something different..

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
+12 is too low and +35 may not work properly..
Unless you're buying XSA's that are off the shelf somewhere then you can get them in whatever offset you want......I wanted +12, so that's what I got ;) You could also get them in something like matt bronze centers with an anodized bronze lip directly from Work and that would look great on the silver.

If you're going for the 11R's or CR Kai's then get the +20 if you don't want to go as low as the +12. They make a decent fitment for the Evo X in pretty much all the Emotion series except the XD9's which just won't clear the front brakes without a monster spacer.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
im seeking another set wheels. WORK Wheels in my price range and they do look nice IMO. i'm also thinking about 11R in matte black or CR Kai's in bronze.. looks like black is the most popular color in silver evo base on what i saw online.. but i wanna try something different..
Work are very decent quality for the money in my opinion. I've had many sets and have been happy with them all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts