Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

World One's Project Evo X

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  silvreclipse 
#1 ·
We just got her last Friday. We have big plans for it, but nothing is set in stone at the time of this writing. But, the least I can do is share some pics! Oh, and it's a girl's car btw ;)

See less See more
#5 ·
Damn! White looks so sharp!

#9 ·
Yeah we got it with nothing but the bare essentials. No point in paying 2k for spoilers and lips kits when all of it will be taken off for aftermarket in the future anyways. We will keep this thread updated with all of our upgrades.

We also have a red 08 STi that we will being doing the same thing to on the Subaru Forums.

All of this information will be posted on the internet site as well.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Johann @ W1

#10 ·
Worldone is a good shop up in WA. All my dealings with them have been very positive, and they saved me from a pickle once when a tune went south at their shop. It wasnt them tuning though, they just fixed the issue for a small fee. Grats on getting the "Shop" car.

#21 ·
We hope to keep it's engine relitively clean by swaping out the parts that get dirty with better shinny new parts that add more power. :godance:

Same goes for the suspension, exterior, interior, and anything else that makes this car better for going fast.

Johann @ W1

#22 ·
:) very very nice pics.

Did you guys get a pro in to do it?
What camera did you/they use?
Was that natural lighting?

#23 ·
Hi there,

This is Armin, VP of Marketing for World One. Thank you very much for the photo compliments :) I'm our resident photographer and I make all of our ads as well. I actually shoot for a number of magazines on the side (Subiesport Magazine, Modified Mag, TunerZine.com) with my Nikon D200. All the lighting in these photos was indeed natural, and handheld (didn't bring my tripod to work this day).

If anyone has any more questions about our photography, please don't hesitate to shoot us a PM :D

Thanks,
Armin @ W1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.