Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2013 Evo X GSR
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. After an unfortunate incident involving my wife learning to drive, my AMS exhaust, and the corner of a porch, I find myself in need of new exhaust parts. Im looking for the following parts:

• AMS Single-exit cat-back exhaust (Either in stainless or titanium)
  • Other 3" single exit exhaust (especially ETS)
  • Any 3" test-pipe which goes in stock locations (like AMS, but others will do, its just a straight pipe afterall...)
  • AMS wide-mouth downpipe
  • Also looking for a Tactrix (moving sucks, shit always goes missing...)
  • OEM or after-market trunk lid, preferably Phantom Black if painted
Thanks everyone. You can respond here or message me, you can also text me at 8 zero 3 27 two six 1 seven two (and then subtract 1 from the last digit of that number. Fucking scrapers get better every damn day and I get enough spam calls...)

Registered
2013 Evo X GSR
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can I get one... any direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry it took me ages to see this, apparently notifications arent working.

What exactly were you asking about, the AMS exhaust? If the answer is yes, then no, I dont have any idea where to get one. AMS doesnt make them anymore, I called every online shop I could find that had it listed on their site and asked if they had one. No one did. That was looking for a new one. If you want a used one, well, just look at the responses to this thread. I couldnt find anyone.

I ended up just buying an ETS Extreme Exhaust with a midpipe resonator. Not what I wanted originally, but it grew on me and I really like it now. And, as much as I hate to admit it...I think it actually does sound a little bit better than the AMS. Most importantly, its still available and you can order one, unlike the AMS one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts