Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
My financial advisor suggested i turn to "sex for money" employment positions. Damn :( LOL
Yeah, but you remember what happened last time, right?

Kasedog and I had no money, his car was broken down (hydrolocked the motor), and we were far from home. He decided to take one for the team and sell his body to gay men so that we could get enough money to make it home.

I gotta admit, I was worried about the guy, but he came back that night, and short of walking little funny, he seemed alright. So he said "Dude, I made four hundred dollars and twenty five cents!". To which I replied "WTF? Who the hell gave you a quarter?", I asked. "All of them" he remarked. What a night. But needles to say, we made it home in one piece. Well, I did, at least. He was kind of in two pieces.

:eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah, but you remember what happened last time, right?

Kasedog and I had no money, his car was broken down (hydrolocked the motor), and we were far from home. He decided to take one for the team and sell his body to gay men so that we could get enough money to make it home.

I gotta admit, I was worried about the guy, but he came back that night, and short of walking little funny, he seemed alright. So he said "Dude, I made four hundred dollars and twenty five cents!". To which I replied "WTF? Who the hell gave you a quarter?", I asked. "All of them" he remarked. What a night. But needles to say, we made it home in one piece. Well, I did, at least. He was kind of in two pieces.

:eek:

hahaha. Thats an amazing story. Its kinda funny because its true...:( Damn . I still cant sh!t right. lol. Sometimes you gotta follow the unwritten rules of the road...:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.