Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a set of 4 rims in good condition (not really interested in tires, probably just going to buy star specs or something) - no bents/vibration/etc. I travel throughout the midwest/eastcoast so I might be able to pick them up depending where you are, otherwise I'll need shipping to Ohio. Willing to pay a decent amount depending on condition. Send me your pics (wheels only please) :shades:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
There's a set of four on eBay just now.
Yeah, I'm waiting to see if he can send better pics or better price. 1300 shipped isn't the best price, so they better be flawless. I've seen wheel/tire/tpms combos go for that cheap.

I saw a set on EvoM 10 mins ago...
That guy has one wheel thats been curbed.. Dealership curbed one of my wheels once, and it wouldn't stop vibrating. Currently in a legal battle over it. Do not want damaged wheels again :)

Did just notice another dude on EvoM selling his, sent him a PM. Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I have to clean it and take some pictures....some scratched due to stupid stock balance from japan. Im from tx
Cool, well clean them up and take the pics! Just scratched from wheel weights? - Might be able to deal with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.