Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking to buy all the plastics and carpets in the trunk also the spare. If someone has gutted their trunk and has all these piece send me a PM.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to get a complete trunk, but if I can't find one I'll PM you. I'm really looking for all the inside trunk pieces like the battery cover and carpet and foam and all those parts.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the battery cover/washer cover, carpet, wood thing, foams, everything that goes in the trunk

·
Potential Scammer!
182 Posts
Buddy i wasted over 2 weeks back and forth with this guy over these parts,plus my rear glass,quarter panel etc.. Held off selling things to others and he kept the stalling until the other day and told me he can't buy them after telling me his paypal was not working and etc..DON"T LET HIM WASTE YOUR TIME...

·
Registered
586 Posts
wasn't this guy a potential scammer at one point?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to buy from Ruthless, but due to some reasons I didn't feel like it was worth it. I tried to pay through paypal, but paypal wouldn't let me pay with my american express or discovery card. They wanted me to send money straight from my bank account and I wasn't going to do that. Paypal is crap, I asked this guy to sign an agreement to sell me the parts and he declined, he later stated that if he sold me the parts thru his "business" he would charge me taxes and give me a sales receipt. I said ok I will pay over the phone with my credit card he said he couldn't accept credit cards only paypal. I don't trust paypal and he is Canada I'm not saying he is a scammer, but I'm not ready to send $750 and perhaps never get anything. I started to read on the forums and I get about 50.50 people with problems with this guy and others who claim they got their parts. I don't mind paying taxes or whatever he wants to do if it goes thru a business that I will feel much better. I mean the thing under his name that says potential scammer kind of make me doubt the deal. I'm not saying he was trying to scam me, but I just didn't feel 100% sure, if it was $100 bucks or so I'd be like what the heck, but $750 would hurt me to lose.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to take your numbers? Really? Seriously think before you speak, U.S. customs send the container into a 3 week inspection period prior to clearing, what will I do with your number I could go on autotrader and pull 100 VIN's does me no good. I'm not saying your a scammer I just didn't feel safe so I decided not to do the deal I was ready to pay if paypal would of let me pay with my credit card, you never said I couldn't pay on monday bro why are you lying its right here,

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Parts
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:00:26 -0400

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}I would need your full info and mailing address also you would have to pay threw paypal to [email protected] seeing as we can't take Visa etc over the phone. And the tax is 13 % but if you wish to pay by Visa etc paypal will except that form of payment.

Thanks Peter

I only know of two ways to pay over the phone, or you scan me fax me a copy of the invoice I put my credit card number and sign the sheet fax scan it back to you.

Your trying to sell me a quarter panel which is stamped with a VIN number any part that is bought which holds I VIN number needs to be declared. Also you never send me the picture of the VIN number on the car only a copy of the registration which is useless.

Paypal wasn't good to me anymore because they wouldn't take my credit card and if I paid $750 paypal puts the money on hold until they get a tracking or something that says the package has arrived and we would of had problems because I'm sure you weren't going to ship with a hold on the payment and we were going to fight and I'm not in the mood to go thru that process. I have no problem buying parts and paying for them if you were in California to Texas I would have even driven to you to pick them up and paid in cash. I'm just saying bro if everything is cleared up why do you have a thing that says potential scammer I just got wet feet didn't want to be out $750. I ran your company ruthlessrides and nothing came up so I got shaky and you send me like 2-3 paypals.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In addition sales taxes aren't paid for out of contry sales, especially when buyer never physically takes possession of said merchandise at place of business. You have shipping receipt you write that off at the end of the year.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^ I don't see how any of what you posted is relevent?? You just posted that I didn't want to buy your parts. I can still put the inside trunk pieces on the car myself doesn't take a scientist to do that.... You never in everything you wrote said I could pay on monday with a credit card only on paypal of course except right now when you stated that on the forum... but ok I don't see why you had to come on here just say whatever you wanted to say I mean you sound like a busy man with many companies and investments at hand. Also the reason you gave to charge tax makes no sence your saying you need to charge tax to make a receipt? Alright whatever buddy I don't want to fight because I feel pretty stupid. I'll be the bigger man I guess sorry for wasting your time, it's just that after asking a few people and hearing what they had to say and looking at what it says under your name I didn't feel like I wanted to have the stress of dealing with problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts