Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received and installed my wheels over the weekend. I ordered them back on 5/20. They were on back order for a good 2 months. Long wait, but it was worth it. These things look amazing. The wheels weigh in at 23.4lbs. Not light by any means, but I wont be tracking the car so Im not too worried about that.

Now I just need to lower the thing.

Notes from the install:

Wheels fit great. 18x9.5+25 is flush without being ridiculous.
Muteki SR48 lug nuts worked great.
Muteki SR48 wheel locks do NOT work. The socket wall is too thick to tighten the locks.
TPMS sensors swapped into the new wheels no problem. No warning light.
Swapped stock tires (only 7k miles on them) and the 245's only show a mild stretch.

Untitled by Brian, on Flickr

Untitled by Brian, on Flickr

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy naked cat batman!!! lol thats a dam good deal!!Where did you get them from? look sick nasty:dancebanana:
They arent listed as a forum vendor, so Im not sure if Im allowed to name them? Definitely a great deal, though. Ill PM you a link for now.

And yeah, naked cats. We have way too many.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ive gotten so many requests for vendor info so Im just going to post it here. Feel free to remove if this is a no-no. Anyways, I ordered from nlmotoring.com

I will see about getting more pics up. Im leaning towards waiting to get springs installed before breaking out the nice camera, though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts