Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally broke down and just got them! i needed new tires anyways so i figured why not treat myself! fits great, no rubbing what so ever even in u turns. They are the 18x9.75 +20 offset all the way around with a 265/35/18 tire. I was able to pay a GRAND total of 500 for wheels cash, 10 for balancers for inside wheels, 400 for 4 brand new falken tires, 90 for alignment and 100 for install. so it came out to 1100 exactly for everything! couldnt have asked for a better price! here are a few pics for now, i will prob take more later once i wash it. And yes i know it needs to get lowered, so i dont need 1000 people telling me it looks like i put a lift kit on it haha. Let me know what cha think!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice GG dude ! If your wondering about springs I'm running the H&R springs this the same size wheels and tires with no rub whatsoever. Looks hot though. Congrats!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys, i LOVE how it feels, super smooth, no rubbing what so ever, and already getting a lot of looks. I am debating on H&R springs and swift. Both close enough in price, but i just want whatever is going to NOT rub, and going to make it low enough to not show much inside wheel walls. How are the H&R wheels with people in the car? still no rubbing? that was such a pain with old cars was it didnt rub at all until people came in and then it started. SO ANNOYING. anyone who has suggestions please feel free to let me know what you think on what springs to do.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good man! Im thinking about doing the same set up on mine after i get some springs on it, where did you get wheel/tire from?
Sorry forgot to say, i got the wheels from

MotorsportsR.com
2101 E. Lambert Rd. Ste. 104
La Habra CA 90631
United States

Great guy, i picked mine up in person. Cheapest you will find them ANYWHERE trust me i looked....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In for answers installed eibachs pro kit but was rubbing at full turn so i took them out and sold them i also have these but in silver these look great as well:thumbup:
well that takes them off my list :) thanks man, if you took them off what did you end up going with?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Still looking those were PERFECT at first but a week later i could barely fit my finger between the front tire/fender and the driveway was scrapping my bumper now im looking to see what other options there are

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looking those were PERFECT at first but a week later i could barely fit my finger between the front tire/fender and the driveway was scrapping my bumper now im looking to see what other options there are
wow which is weird because eibach springs are only supposed to lower 1 inch to 1.2 inches, and now hearing others who have H&R saying it fits perfect with a finger space and no rubbing even though they are 1.3 and 1.4 inch drop.... are you on stock again for now?

·
Registered
504 Posts
wow which is weird because eibach springs are only supposed to lower 1 inch to 1.2 inches, and now hearing others who have H&R saying it fits perfect with a finger space and no rubbing even though they are 1.3 and 1.4 inch drop.... are you on stock again for now?
Yep and car is at the shop with a bad rear diff so :( lol i know its weird but same thing happened to my brothers rsx back in the day those things were way to low after setting in i keep seeing good things about the swit springs as well and 1"/.6" drop sounds like it will make it through the driveway lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks phat man, very nice.
thank you kind sir.... and i think i have decided on H&R springs, so hopefully ill be able to post more pics in the near future once those go on :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
thank you kind sir.... and i think i have decided on H&R springs, so hopefully ill be able to post more pics in the near future once those go on :)
Good choice man. As for the question about having people in the car any rubbing issues, I couldn't tell you I never have anyone or any weight in my backseat. But if it did rub a roll would fix it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.