Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

You guys suck!!!

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  hameedosh 
#1 ·
Here ya go .. new post as requested on information

PICTS .. Everytime I say something you guys goes like "where's the pics? where's the proof??" :tumbleweed: .. you gotta learn to trust certain people sometimes :godance: :amen:

Have fun .. check out the modified car or bodykit sections

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
THX for info, too bad i can't read japanese, i get it's a comparison between stock and HKS brand but, what kind of material, alloy, are made off? i thought you might know.

#4 ·
I can :)

Forged crankshaft, 90mm pistons coated alloy, rods are stronger than 4g63H beam construction, bronze? bushes..

Cams durations 240 to 264 degrees precision? cut CNC

#3 ·
wow japs are allready ready to rebuid the motors lol

#8 ·
Kooldino said:
gunzo said:
HKS 2.3 kit and cams are already out
pics?
Your post :)

Anyways .. just a jab .. no offense

Sometimes you guys (Americans) don't get it that other parts of the world are already driving the evos and has been since 1990s .. and whenever people update any US website on the progress or change some misconceptions.. you get this type of replies aka PICS! PROOF! SHOW ME WHERE ITS WRITTE etc ..
gets on my nerve sometimes :p

Nooka King said:
wow, care to share where you can read jap??
Click on the pict, at the bottom left of the pict it says "GuNzO CAN READ JAPANESE"
:godance::godance::godance::godance:

#7 ·
wow, care to share where you can read jap??

#16 ·
First of all this post is pretty ancient so many things may have changed since. Let me translate the article in real English words.
Crankshaft picture:
This is a billet crankshaft which is much durable than the weak stock crankshaft. The stroke will be 90mm or more depending on the bench test results.
Conrod picture:
The stock conrods are much stronger than the stock 4G63 conrods and most should not have any problems with it's durability. But to handle higher output for the future, we have made these H beam conrods.
Piston picture:
These high durability nickel chromium carbide coated forged pistons are similar to the previous models. The stock cast pistons have piston coolers and are made by Murray, these are some of the highest strength stock pistons.
Camshaft picture:
These camshafts were casted and chilled. All that is left to be done is to grind them for durations. Durations are still TBA but they will be tested from 240-264 degrees. Stock camshafts are designed badly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.