Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Your Evo's name

5K views 74 replies 56 participants last post by  dontneed6th 
#1 ·
Do you guys name your cars? My Mustang's name was Rosie, but I haven't thought of a good one for the X.

#2 ·
my old car was odysseus, thinking about lucifer

#5 ·
was once jade... but changed it to "La Guarra Roja" ... its spanish ... use google translate xD

#24 ·
#7 ·
Named her Rosalinda lol

#8 ·
"Fucking go faster you fucking piece of shit car fuck this shit why is a gtr passing me I have fucking 700whp fuck that shit fuck fuck fuck I shoulda bought a porsche fuck"

Her short name is fuck

#10 ·
Evo is called EEEEEve (like Wally says it) and our Ralliart is called Arty, and our Accent is called PUTPUT

#15 ·
JINN

A misconception of jinn or jinnies in the western world is that they are all "good" spirits however, not where it actually thrived from (you can thank disney for giving them a positive conception lol). The middle east. Jinn(ies) are extremely evil spirits. They are the souls that were not even accepted into hell. They are "too" evil to be accepted into hell for punishment.

Disclaimer: I just wanted to give an explanation of it, I am not the religious type nor do I have any problems against people that are. It is all a personal thing. Here is the wiki page for it if you care to read up on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

#23 ·
either EVO or VO...I'm lazy

#25 ·
Mine is called "The Ex-Wife"

Because no matter how much fucking money I give it, she continues to cause problems.

#27 ·
Sheila

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.