Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now before you all judge me by my post count, hear me out. I'm an 08 GSR X owner and figured some fellow car people would appreciate this.

I'm the marketing and communications manager at a local Ford dealership in Ohio where i'm from and I'm currently running a contest to see who can come up with the best "dealership horror story". Best part, we're giving away an iPad2 to whoever tells the best story. No bs here haha. Seriously, all you have to do is make up a story about how you went to a dealership and got eaten by a zombie or something. The more creative, the better.

The contest basically goes around an entire zombie related campaign we've crated, including a full website and TV commercial. Not your typical car dealer tv spot :shades:

Entering is essentially effortless, just visit the link and follow the instructions. The TV commercial is at the bottom of the page for those interested in seeing it. Don't worry, i'm not selling anyones email address either, so your contact info is safe.

Let me know what you think! Enter via the link below

http://unbouncepages.com/lebanon-ford-sales-zombie-cincinnati-oh/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you looking for true stories? About Ford dealers?
No. As I said in original post, it's all about making up the craziest story about whatever you want. As long as it contains A. a zombie, B. you, C. you and that zombie at a car dealership. It's really that simple.

Meh. Thought this was going to be relevant to my interests. Guess not.
You mean you aren't interested in free shit? Sorry to disappoint, thanks for stopping by :dancebanana:

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
I'm still confused. Are you looking for honest "bad dealership experience" stories, or "dealership stories involving a zombie"? Because they're not one in the same.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
What the crap is this

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
looks legit upon further investigation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts